Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sunday Stampers - Snowmen


Yes, Hallowe'en is but a memory and Christmas is fast approaching....as is the snow. In my neck of the woods, it is almost like the trees held onto their leaves until this weekend then dropped them straight down to create a skirt around their trunks. Obviously Hels is thinking about those Christmas cards we all aspire to make for friends and family (and sometime never succeed in doing so....ahem....like me). The theme she has chosen for Sunday Stampers this week is "Snowmen" and here is my card. Now I just have to make 75 more.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is fantastic.
Lovely winter card.

Hels Sheridan said...

Oh Heather..this is adorable..love your card...and glad I got you making those Xmas cards LOL All our trees have have just dropped their leaves too..then it rained and it is all slippy slidey now!! Thanks for joining in with the challenge x

Rhonda said...

Love this snowman card! It will soon be upon us won't it? Cheers!

joanne wardle said...

ooo I love that stamp! great card

K said...

great card! love that snowman!

Lynn Stevens said...

Sweet snowman, I'm with you just starting my Christmas cards!