I have been tagged by two wonderfully talented artists Caren McNee and Kathy from Vintage Snaps and Scraps. My task is to reveal 7 things that I'm sure you never needed to know about me!!LOL
Okay, here I go:
1. I earned my Bronze Medallion in swimming but am very nervous about underwater life and can't stand to have even underwater weeds touch my feet while I'm in the water.
2. I attended a Celtic College and learned how to weave, play the bagpipes, say a few Gaelic words and do a little Scottish dancing.
3. Even the thought of cooked celery makes me sick to my stomach.
4. I received the Home Economics award every year in High School and I seriously don't have a domestic bone in my body!
5. I actually enjoy public speaking.
6. I have a serious obsession with pottery.
7. I am endlessly fascinated by birds and live with three of them, a parrotlet and two cockatiels.