Monday, December 31, 2012

On the Cusp of a New Year

One of my Facebook friends posted a quotation today that really connected with me as I think about leaving the year 2012 behind and heading into 2013.   It is a quotation from Neil Gaiman who is such an eloquent writer.  

"I hope you read some find books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art - write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can."

Just wanted to share some of my favourite books of 2012 because there were some fine ones indeed this year.






 Wishing you all contentment, love amd laughter in 2013.   

2 comments:

martha brown said...

Thanks for sharing those books, Heather -- I haven't read ANY of them (I'm off to put hold on them from the library right now).
I love that quotation from Neil Gaiman (one of my favourite authors -- he needs to put a new novel out soon). Happy (early) New Year!

jhon said...

good info