Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Paper Traders Blog Hop Winners

My apologies.   I had fully intended to use the random number generator yesterday to select the two winners of my altered notebooks and somehow the days slipped away on me.    So today is the day!    A big warm hug of congratulations to Cynthia and Pattie McClimans.    I have contacted you both via email and will be awaiting confirmation of your mailing addresses so that I can send along the notebooks.

A big huge thank you to each and every person who took the time to stop by and leave a lovely comment.  They were all very much appreciated and it was a pleasure to meet other Paper Traders folks.   

4 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Congratulation s to the winners....and thanks for the blog hop..it was fun.

Glenda said...

Congratulations to both winners.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed hopping around the blog hop
Thanks
Judy

Unknown said...

thanks for the blog hop..it was fun.


pirates of the caribbean 5