Monday, January 7, 2013

Serendipity

Call it serendipity, call it kismet....call it what you like....the universe always seems to provide guidance in the most unusual ways.   As I mentioned in an earlier post, I chose "Enough" to be my word for 2013.   Within a week, this quotation had cropped up on Facebook:

"I am enough.   I am full of sparkle and compassion.   I genuinely want to make the world a better place.  I love hard.  I practice kindness.   I am not afraid of the truth.  I am loyal, adventurous, supportive and surprisingly, I am a woman.   I am enough.   I make mistakes but I own them.   Sometimes I make a lot of mistakes."




Seriously, I couldn't have said it better myself.   I thought "yup, that's it".    Hope you have many moments like this as you travel through this new year.

10 comments:

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Happy New Year Heather! Fabulous art! Looking forward to more of your creations in 2013!

Susan said...

These are so cute, Heather! Well done.

Unknown said...

tou are amazing Heather !!!
i always love to see your birds
my favorite subject...
beautiful work as always
Lill

Alison Mackay said...

You have probably heard this quote by Julia Cameron: "I am enough. I have wisdom enough. I have faith enough. I do not need to strive or strain. I do not need to reach or worry. I am enough, I allow the Universe to act through me. The Universe is more than enough. And so am I."
Hope you have a year of being enough! blessings from Alison in Australia

Janny said...

They are really great!
Just like you are ;o)

Janny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olga Siedlecka said...

What a lovely collection, I love them all!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

oh these are fun and awesome!!! Hope you're having an awesome 2013!

redjanfan said...

love it

Unknown said...

The Universe is more than enough.


pirates of the caribbean 5