Tuesday, February 7, 2012

One of Those Days.....


Do you ever have "one of those days" when you feel as though you are so different that you barely seem to fit into the world?   Your beliefs seems to be so at odds from everyone else's and are ridiculed by others?   It's that old "square peg in a round hole" syndrome.   These pages above were created for a round robin journal swap that I'm participating in and just seemed to epitomize my feelings about myself....in a rambunctious and positive way.   Somehow I just need to put them out there and remember that life doesn't always have to rhyme!!

I thought I'd also share this YouTube video that was awaiting me when I arrived home this evening.   It was exactly what I needed to hear and perhaps for some of you, it will be the same:

4 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

I like your artwork oh so much! I used to 'do' collage untill my Wednesday stamper group dissolved.

Sandy said...

Oh Hetaher your pages rock.
So fun and colorful. Love them.

Have a lovely day. xoxo

Aimeslee Winans said...

heather, thank you for the sweet email. you're right, we are walking parallel paths lately. i'm glad to see your art has not suffered though, it's gorgeous. xoxo

peggy aplSEEDS said...

your collage is fantastic! i love the colors and the meaning behind it.
thanks for sharing!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS