Monday, December 21, 2009

Saturday Surprise - Home for the Holidays

I must apologize. I have been sorely neglecting my blog and have not had a chance to visit other blogs....which I very much miss. This weekend was a blur of wrapping, baking, cleaning, shopping. I'm sure that I'm not alone in feeling just a teeny bit weary. Going back to work today actually feels like a bit of a break!! Hope you are all taking care of yourselves and finding time for creativity breaks. This is my entry for the Saturday Surprise challenge this week.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute!
Merry Christmas my friend!
Happy creating in the New Year!
Do you live close to Rice Lake Heather? Gary wants to go fishing there this summer and I'll probably tag along!
Smiles-
Melissa

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

tis the season!
Love what you've created Heather, as always!
Wanted to wish you and yours a
Very Merry Christmas along with many Blessings in the New Year!
oxoxo

Amy said...

really cute Heather..love the metal rustic tree...great embellishment!