Saturday, November 7, 2009

Saturday Surprise - In the Round

Have you ever taken one of those personality tests that asks you to rate a variety of shapes? I remember the first time I was asked. My eye went straight to the circle and stayed there. The shape is very comforting and friendly to me. Perhaps because it is so symbolic and pleasing in its demeanour. Whatever the reason, it scores high with me on these tests and also in my artwork. This is actually a round robin journal page and my entry for this week's Saturday Surprise challenge. Can you imagine how amazing the book will look when it is assembled?

2 comments:

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What an adorable little baby on your round, Heather....Great art piece.

Amy said...

I love the number's all around..great circle..the fish are alot of fun!