Monday, October 12, 2009

Mixed Media Monday - Pink



It's been a lovely Thanksgiving weekend here in my "neck of the woods". I must say that it's my favourite holiday of the year. I love the crispness of the air, the colour of the leaves and the slightly musty smell outdoors. I'm also very aware that Christmas quickly follows (as does the snow but we won't talk about that!). These two little round robin pages celebrate the upcoming holiday in non-traditional colours! They are my entry for this week's Mixed Media Monday challenge.

8 comments:

Landi said...

I just love the pink used for a christmas layout. Gorgeous

Diane said...

Beautiful, Heather! I love non-traditional Christmas colours. I wish we celebrated Thanksgiving here in Australia.

Beth said...

This is delightful!

Amy said...

look at all the girl's...very sweet Heather..I love the pink and all the girls together!! Blessings

Barbara Hagerty said...

I love your use of pink for the holidays!! These are wonderful, Heather!!

Hermine said...

Both are great!

Janny said...

They are lovely!

Betty said...

Beautiful! I love your pink creation.