Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Stampers - You Got a Friend

I am blessed to have wonderful friends. I find the greatest enjoyment in the quiet times that we spend together having long talks over coffee, tea or wine. Each one enriches my life in so many ways. In fact, I'm meeting one of them in a few minutes to spend a day on an art studio tour....one of my most favourite things to do. It is so fascinating to see where artists work. It's rather like "Where Women Create" in real life. This journal spread is my entry for this week's Sunday Stampers challenge.


4 comments:

Peggi Meyer Graminski said...

Beautiful work, Heather, as always =) Love this post! xo

June said...

Brilliant heather
Clever work and beautiful result
hugs June xxx

Hels Sheridan said...

Stunning ART as ever Heather, I love your introduction to the art too...what a lovely thing to say...big hugs hunny and thank you for joining in xx

Unknown said...

What a fab spread Heather - Love it!