Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Created ByHand Challenge - "Q"


French was always woven into our studies at school here in Canada as it's our offical second language. That's not to say that I excelled in learning it. My issue was and still is pronunciation when speaking. I do remember times in class when I would just focus on the beautiful sounds of the language being spoken by the teacher. I remember thinking it sounded so musical and beautiful. I drew from the French language (and the music world) when I created this round robin page. This is my entry for the Created ByHand challenge this week.

I invite you to leave a comment and enter my blog art giveaway listed in the posting below.

7 comments:

Betty said...

Hi heather,wanted to let you know I recieved my paper mache house and I absolutely adore it!! I posted it on my blog with a link to yours and told them about your new giveaway. I always enjoy checking your posts, you do awesome work.

Thanks again

Sharon said...

HI Heather,
I just need to say that this piece is so full of life----- and that is what I love so much about your work!
Sharon

Rosie said...

Great work Heather! Love the colours you've used and how the piece is composed.

BriKaBraK said...

(Tu as raison : le français est une très belle langue ;o))
I love your work, it's so beautiful !

Moni said...

Sehr schön deine Collage Heather!!

Anonymous said...

Heather this is stunning!! I love your word choice too!
--Hugs Becca

Hanne said...

Great work! So many beautiful details!