Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crazy Amigo Challenge - Proverbs and Sayings

I have kept journals of favourite sayings, quotations, jokes and paragraphs from books since I was a teen. Some of the earlier ones are tattered and falling apart because I find that I use them to add to a card or to accompany a piece of artwork. It's always so exciting to find just the right quotation to adorn a piece. As I flip through my books, I often find sayings repeated and this is one of them....."Light tomorrow with today". It's a small phrase that holds a world of meaning. This is my entry for this week's Crazy Amigo Challenge.

15 comments:

Carol (honeywine) said...

this is gorgeous - and what a great saying .......

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

A gorgeous piece, Heather!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Love your sweet card and the great saying.

Cat said...

This is so cute. I love the look on his face and his wings!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Gabi MeWi said...

Funny piece!

Rachel said...

Fantastic design. Great image and colours!

Amy said...

He is a lil' cutie..great saying as well. I like it

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Beautiful-love the quote!!
chris p

Rosemary said...

Great saying and oh so true! Your little fellow looks a bit perplexed and serious!

Anneke said...

gorgeous card and image gayle

Sanja said...

wonderful piece Heather!:-)

José said...

Wonderful!!!

Gaby Bee said...

This piece is gorgeous. Love the saying!
Gaby xo

lorhen82 said...

Great quote! That is so awesome that you've kept a book of quotes, etc. - I wish I had thought of doing that. Not too late to start, I guess! Thanks for the inspiration, Heather! ~Lori