Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crazy Amigo Challenge - Proverbs and Sayings

I have kept journals of favourite sayings, quotations, jokes and paragraphs from books since I was a teen. Some of the earlier ones are tattered and falling apart because I find that I use them to add to a card or to accompany a piece of artwork. It's always so exciting to find just the right quotation to adorn a piece. As I flip through my books, I often find sayings repeated and this is one of them....."Light tomorrow with today". It's a small phrase that holds a world of meaning. This is my entry for this week's Crazy Amigo Challenge.

18 comments:

Carol (honeywine) said...

this is gorgeous - and what a great saying .......

Marilyn Rock said...

Terrific quote and love your artwork for this piece!

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

A gorgeous piece, Heather!

http://truutske.punt.nl said...

Love your sweet card and the great saying.

Cathy said...

This is so cute. I love the look on his face and his wings!

herminesplace said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

Gabi Mewi said...

Funny piece!

ilonka said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors.

Rachel Bland said...

Fantastic design. Great image and colours!

Amy said...

He is a lil' cutie..great saying as well. I like it

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Beautiful-love the quote!!
chris p

Rosemary said...

Great saying and oh so true! Your little fellow looks a bit perplexed and serious!

Anneke said...

gorgeous card and image gayle

Sanja said...

wonderful piece Heather!:-)

Annes Art said...

Beautiful card!!

José said...

Wonderful!!!

Gaby Bee said...

This piece is gorgeous. Love the saying!
Gaby xo

lorhen82 said...

Great quote! That is so awesome that you've kept a book of quotes, etc. - I wish I had thought of doing that. Not too late to start, I guess! Thanks for the inspiration, Heather! ~Lori