Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Stampers - Blue


Every year I make a pact with myself that I will begin my Christmas cards in the summer. Well, August comes along and with it the long, lazy days at the cottage. Somehow I'm just not motivated to think about snow when I'm in a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts. Well, every year I pay the price for this stubbornness. It is now almost November and I have yet to seriously think about my cards. Unfortunately, once you send a handmade card.....well you know.... Hopefully my entry for this week's Sunday Stampers will light the way.

6 comments:

Kaz said...

another gorgeous piece, have to check this challenge out. fab card Heather.

Craftyideas said...

Beautiful card gorgeous layout

Anonymous said...

A stunning card Heather! x

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Anyone who gets this beautiful card will be so happy...it is gorgeous! Well done, Heather!

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous card Heather, I love that stamp that you used ... thanks for joining in and hope you manage to get more Christmas cards made, I am well behind with mine too!!! LOL xx

Jaqi said...

Very nice card, I really need to get my skates on with my christmas stuff too, Jaqi