Sunday, September 21, 2008

One Sweet Blog Award

I am so proud to display this wonderful illustration by a sweet and extremely talented blogging friend Diana Evans who hosts a blog called Back to the Drawing Board. Her artwork is whimsical, colourful and fully of positive energy and vitality just as she is. Diana awarded me with her award and this is what she says about it:

I have a special award for all the sweet blogs I visit...
I am giving this award to all the wonderful people that I visit almost every day....they have inspired me and shared their wonderful lives with all of us....
I only ask that you nominate some of the wonderful people you visit each and every day....


I was also blessed to be given this award by Nancy. Have a look at her blog. She does amazing artwork. So with great pleasure I nominate all the wonderful artists on my blogroll. I adore visiting your blogs and seeing your creations and you inspire me each and every day. With hugs.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Heather...I am thrilled that you are proud to display this award! I really love popping by and seeing all the wonderful things you create....You have been a wonderful inspiration to all of us!!!

Here's to many more wonderful posts...

hugs
Diana

Maggie Ann said...

Congratulations on the award!!!