Friday, July 25, 2008

Winner of Art Book

A few days ago I confessed that I had purchased the same art book twice and over 30 wonderful bloggers offered to come to my rescue and give the extra book a good home. Well, thanks to a random number generator, Gillian Murray will have to make room on her bookcase for "Painted Paper". It's really a great book and I hope it will give you lots of inspiration. Congratulations to Gillian and a thank you to everyone who left a comment! I'll be sure to let you know if I lose my mind again (that should actually be "when I lose my mind again").

2 comments:

Gillian .... said...

oooooooooo ..... woooooooo hooooooo
I can't wait for this book to arrive Heather, thank you so much x

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does that! I even have two card files so that helps but sometimes I forget to check.... Marva