I've been tagged by the wonderfully talented Jann from A Vintage Heart and my dear and artistic friend Mary Beth from My Journey into Art.
The Rules of the Tag Game: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Hmmm....random and weird.....
1. There is a radio and television commercial that airs where I live urging people to visit Michigan. Just the introduction to the commercial makes me well up! If I listen further (i.e. my husband doesn't tell me to cover my ears), I am in full-blown cry mode before I know it.
2. I am crazy about handmade soap and haven't used a bar of soap purchased from a store for years!
3. I have always loved birds and consider myself very blessed to live with three of them, a parrotlet and two cockatiels.
4. When I was young I couldn't pronounce my own name so called myself "Heddi Moppu". Some relatives still call me this!
5. I have a violent dislike for cooked celery...raw is okay!
6. My favourite books as a child were poetry books.
7. I don't like to pump gas and will go out of my way to find a Full Serve station...thus wasting gas (which is not advisable these days). I think I'm going to have to mend my evil ways!
I always have trouble just choosing a few people to tag in return so if anyone on my favourites list would like to do a little "sharing", please consider yourself "tagged".