Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tagged

I am honoured to have been tagged by Jo Capper-Sandon. My task goes something like this:

Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blogpost containing your own middle name game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

So, let's see if I can actually come up with something for each letter of my middle name....

L is for Libraries because that is where I've spent a good chunk of my life....as a child reading voraciously, as a teen working as a Page and as an adult working my way through library school to become a librarian.

E is for Early Riser which I always have been. I have to have done a day's work before work to feel as though the day hasn't been wasted. Talk to me at 10:00 p.m.....if you can shake me awake!!

S is for Sewing because I had a misguided notion that I was going to be a Home Economist. I actually took an advanced sewing course in University and absolutely hated every minute of it!

L is for Lake Mindemoya, Manitoulin Island where I spend two glorious weeks each summer at a cottage and lust for the rest of the year.

I is for Interests of which I have many. This fact both excites me and drives me insane due to lack of time to pursue all of them.

E is for Every day. That is how I often I am grateful for having art and artistic friends in my life.

I would like to tag the following wonderful artists if they choose to accept the challenge:

Mary-Beth - My Journey into Art

Cheryl - Mum on the Run

Flossie - Flossie's Follies

Elaine - The Painted Cottage

Tootie from Honey Girl Studio

1 comment:

Alhambra Club said...

Wow, this should not be too hard, have a short middle name - Ann.